I've created a Jira Automation to automatically set a due date.If I want to follow this up with a mailing 3 days before the due date is reached, what features should I use to create the automation?
You will need a second automation.
I would recommend running a scheduled automation every day with a JQL that checks for due dates equal to "startOfDay(-3d) then use the send email component. Ill get some screenshots and share steps.
Hi @min
You can schedule a rule to run once a day, and check if there's any issues which are due within 3 days - and send the email if yes!
It will look something like this...
---
A few notes...
Let us know what you think!
Ste
Hello @min
You can try below smart values for mailing 3 days before due date.
Action →THEN: Edit issue fields
Due Date
*Choose smart value {{now.PlusDays(3)}}
Hope it helps
Thanks
Hi Ben.
Could you give me screenshots and share steps?
In fact, I don't know anything about JQL at all.
I've seen your response above; I've included JQL here - does this work for you at all?
Ste.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.