Hi everyone,
The goal is to evaluate the percentage of fast-tracks in a given month.
The "fast-track" label exists, and I should query the subtasks (not stories or epics). I need to build a simple PowerBI report that contains only this KPI per month. I should find out how the team can read from my PowerBI link to consume this KPI directly into ARIS.
I've had some thoughts on how it can be achieved, but I'm not sure if I'm moving in the right direction.
I believe a JQL query in Jira should be created to filter for issues with the "Fast-track" label and calculate the percentage of Fast-tracks by dividing the count of fast-tracks by the total count of subtasks in all existing projects. Next, I have to somehow connect Jira to PowerBI and visualize the query. I would also prefer to have a filter to display the percentage of fast-tracks in different projects. I have never done this. Maybe my approach is completely wrong. This is why I need your help with this and will highly appreciate if you guide me step by step.
PS
I use Jira Premium and have PBI pro license.