Hi Team
I am as a site admin, and had automated log work as add on, i have a question, shall i do editing the automated log work for other user in jira issue
Hi @Ratih Ebtania
It is not possible to log work as if you were another user (e.g., by impersonation).
What problem are you trying to solve by doing this: why and what? Knowing that may help the community to offer better suggestions. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
I understand that you have Automated Log Work for Jira installed on your instance and that you use it for tracking time. Now you need to make corrections to worklogs submitted by another user.
From their documentation it looks like Jira Admins can log work for other users by default. This leads me to suspicion that they can also edit other users' worklogs, or at least delete the incorrect one and add a correct one instead.
If you do not know how to do that, I recommend contacting Gebsun Support, as I have no knowledge of their app.
Cheers!
Hi,
I need to revise the timer due to my team forgot to stop automated log work. and i does not want my team that automated log work able to editing
I am unclear what you are describing, other than a person logged work incorrectly.
If the prior worklog entries need to be edited the person who logged them will need to make the changes.
@Bill Sheboy
Jira may not let users log work for others, but apps often make that possible. I know for a fact that our Clockwork Pro let's you do that, and I bet others do as well.
Likely Automated Log Work for Jira also has that feature or something equivalent, judging by their documentation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.