Hi,
I am an IT Manager with 3 total IT staff (including myself). I'm looking for new software for help desk and project management. Hoping I can use the same vendor for both functions for better efficiency. I'm testing JSM now for the help desk and I think it will work fine. I'd like to get input on what is the best way to incorporate project management capabilities using Atlassian products? Is it better to just create a request type in JSM for "Project" and then create requests with sub-tasks to manage each project? Or is it better to use Jira Work Management? If I use JWM, what are the options for combining requests from the two systems to visualize the overall IT staff workload? Is it possible/advisable to move requests between the systems?
I'd love to hear about your experiences and how you've accomplished these goals in your own organizations.