Hello
Much like in this post https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Can-I-configure-service-desks-for-multiple-projects-and-multiple/qaq-p/1871449 I am trying to configure service desks for separate clients who each have different needs ... the support is provided by my team to multiple clients but we need to consolidate the incoming requests with different customer access and work flow.
Taking 2 projects as an example we want to configure
Project 1 -
- Individual access limited to 2 named customers
- No help guides / articles needed
- Customer approval required for certain parts of the work flow
Project 2 -
- Universal customer access
- No login required,
- If possible login access for certain group of customers (this later point is not vital!)
- Self service help guides required
- Chat required
Each project has to be ring fenced and no issues / articles or customers from one can cross over or be seen by the other. We use Jira for all our projects and want to consolidate our clients support into a more efficient workflow, since you can configure IT projects individually with their own workflows and access I am sure this is possible somehow ... but I do not seem to find the way!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Florencia