Hi,
I foresee many tickets to be opened that are all set as a High Priority. In JIRA Service Desk how can I prioritize these tickets further? Can I drag and drop tickets and rank them in a queue?
Looking forward to your response!
Thanks,
Shariq
First you may want to look at the criteria for the priorities. If you rely on the users everything will be high.
Like what they said, "If everything is a priority... nothing is". Just like what Joe said, let your team decide and downgrade some of them to re-order them properly.
You can also use internal custom fields to set developer priority and then sort the queues (and set SLAs) based on that. Depends on whether you want the customers to keep in the loop!
Was wondering what custom field to use to get unique values?
You can use a select list with unique options.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.