Hi there.
Current process description:
I've created a confluence space with documentation for our paid customers. I've restricted access to this space via a group with read-only access. At this point in time, I've send our paying customers a link to the confluence space which asks them to register.
Under user access settings for my account, I've entered in the email address domains for our paying customers which will allows them to register.
After they register, we've given them instructions to inform us of the same so that we can add them to required group after which they will be able to view the required space.
Requested solution:
Is there a way for us to configure email address domains which upon registration can then automatically be added to specific groups so that we can skip the manual step of adding registered users to groups which will save us a lot of time and reduce delays.
Thank you in advance for your time.