Hi, we are ISO 27001 certified and share screenshots with clients as part of security assessments.
We need to remove unlicenced users showing up as icons (please see below) in Confluence pages.
How can this be achieved?
Hi @jack
I'm not sure you can natively - it's showing you all the users who have modified this page historically.
Assuming you have Atlassian Access, you could try deleting the user's account and seeing if this is acceptable? There's a help page on how it should look, see: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/what-happens-when-an-account-is-deactivated-vs-deleted/
But I'm assuming account deletion might have other audit/compliance issues?
---
Alternatively, I'd try cloning/copying the page - which should start a new page history, without the former user present at the top.
Let us know if this helps!
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright , thanks for the response.
Yep, I've already deleted the user account, however it does not show as Former User per the screenshots in the page you shared. Unless I've done something wrong. I just searched for that user in Atlassian/Admin/Users and no user exists.
Also, when I click on the AC icon the following is displayed:
The copy page does remove the unlicenced user, however this is not fit for our purpose as I lose Page History (which is a requirement to view versions, published, changed by and reason for change (under comments). It's ok, we can live with how it currently is.Speaking of which (sorry this is a different topic) but is there a feature to add another column to the Page History? Our customers always complain that the only missing information is the Authorised By information.
I'd contact Atlassian Support about the Former User issue; to get their direct view on whether this is expected behaviour.
Let us know what they say!
For Page History, I'm not sure what you mean by Authorised By - can you clarify how this user would be populated?
However, customisations for the Page History is not something I'm aware of that is coming based on the public roadmap, you can either...
Ok, thanks @Ste Wright
The Authorised By would be a manual text entry along with a date of approval. However, I think a couple of those apps in the Marketplace would do the trick. I'll test them out. Thanks for that
Additional info: As part of quality management, all documents need to have versioning, change details including reason, changer's name and date and approver's name and date.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.