Hello everyone,
I'm facing a challenge in managing team activities on Jira and would greatly appreciate your insights.
As the founder of my company, I've created multiple teams (Creative Design, Software Engineering, etc.) and am a member of each, being their creator. However, I've noticed that whenever I open a ticket in any project, my activity becomes visible across all teams. For instance, when I open an issue in a Software Engineering project, this action appears in the "Team Activity" section of the Creative Design team's summary page.
I'm looking for ways to manage this cross-visibility of activities. Ideally, I want each team to see only relevant activities. What are the potential implications if I choose to leave all teams but continue to oversee everything? Will it affect project management or team coordination in any way?
Any guidance or experiences you can share on this would be immensely helpful.
Thank you in advance!