Hi Jira Experts,
Jira Cloud is new for me, I am using Free version, limit 10 users. I am not able to find a way to check how much storage is utilized out of 2 GB. Kindly help me in finding storage infor.
Hi @Vikrant Yadav
Head to the Admin Hub (admin.atlassian.com) and navigate to the Products tab, select your site and then check the storage:
I hope that helps.
Best, Max
Hi @Max Foerster - K15t Thanks for your response!
But on my site, Storage option is not available.
Hi @Max Foerster - K15t Thanks again!
I have to select Site under "Sites and Products" on left side panel, then it lands on a new page which gives all information.
Hey @Vikrant Yadav
Exactly! I was about to point it out, but you managed yourself. 😄
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.