Hi! Is there a way to turn off the long message that all of a sudden shows when I am editing a page?
Type /ai to tell Atlassian intelligence to write or edit anything
This is more than disturbing and less than not funny.
I'm getting this as well and it's very disruptive. This and other similar issues are mentioned under the feature request AI-1. Please vote and share as much as possible so we can get some attention on this.
thanks - I added a vote and a comment. Let's hope that Atlassian listens and improves on the subject.
I understand Confluence showing this the first time to showcase a new feature, but it keeps showing this on every new line as I write documentation, and it's very annoying.
I also upvoted.
I agree, this is very very annoying while typing.especially if it shows up in between full typed paragraphs.Please fix ...
Is there a way to disable the AI its very disruptive and creates unknown issues
{your company domain}.atlassian.net##[aria-label="Writing assistant"]{your company domain}.atlassian.net##[data-testid$="improve-issue"]{your company domain}.atlassian.net##[data-vc="object-sidebar-container"]{your company domain}.atlassian.net##[data-testid="smart-action-ai-summary-action-summarise-action"]{your company domain}.atlassian.net##[data-testid="defineButton"]{your company domain}.atlassian.net##[data-testid="ai-proactive-container.ai-container"]{your company domain}.atlassian.net##[data-testid="ask-ai-button"]{your company domain}.atlassian.net##[data-testid="ai-plugin-modal"]{your company domain}.atlassian.net##[data-testid^="ak-editor-ai"]{your company domain}.atlassian.net##[data-testid="editor-floating-toolbar"]{your company domain}.atlassian.net##[data-testid="app-navigation-ai-mate"]{your company domain}.atlassian.net##[data-testid="atlassian-navigation.ui.conversation-assistant.app-navigation-ai-mate"]
This rule set works for built in ad blocking (brave/chrome) and works well for me:
That's it! Note that you might have to update this from time to time as Atlassian hates its customer base and will try to make you use AI even if you find zero use for it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.