The Customer users of the two projects are connected.When I register for one project, it automatically registers for the other project.Is there a way to separate it?I want to register separately
@Eunju Lee -
In your case, you will need change your projects "Customer permissions" configuration (for each project separately via "Project settings" to "Restricted". Afterward, the project admin can grant access to his/her project by adding the appropriate users into the project.
Essentially, only the users who are granted access to the project will see the project your Portal site.
Here is a reference link for you to review - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-restrict-customers-access-to-specific-projects-only-in-jira-service-management-917965224.html
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Really thank you!!I will check it out!!!
Let me know if it works for you. If my suggestion helped you, please remember to click on "Accept answer" when you have a chance, so others with similar asks will see this posting as an answered one.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.