Hi,
I thought story swimlanes were sorted by Rank regardless of the filter used on a board. I found this incredibly useful because I would encourage the team to swarm around the swimlanes at the top of the board rather than the ones near the bottom.But now they seemed to be sorted by key. Is this a recent change?
Hi @Ian Wermerling
It still shows in rank order for me - it follows whatever the filter has set.
Is your Board Filter based on rank, or something else?
Ste
That is so strange. My filter is sorted by rank asc.I have just changed the title of my query because I realised the swimlanes are being sorted by key, not alphabetically.
I have just realised that it is because of the new "Enhance my board and backlog" feature. As soon as I turn the feature off the swimlanes appear in rank order.When I turn the feature back on the swimlanes are ordered by their key.That is very disappointing because I liked the enhanced board and backlog.
I found the problem. It seems to be the new "Enhance my board and backlog" feature. When I turn it off the swimlanes go back to being ordered by rank.
I'm on the enhanced feature, and it's still in rank order for me.
Perhaps check in with Atlassian Support? Just in case
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.