Working on Company managed Jira. I was working on some story adding and was able to insert Story Points as I always do. I just went to create a story and I noticed the field was not available. I then noticed they were gone for ALL of my stories across a few boards. Any ideas? Other projects within the company are all good. Thanks
Hi @Ari Cohen ,
1. Did you check on "Where is my field" and type in "Story Points"? What does it says?
2. Is 'Story point" associated to specific projects? If so, add your project to the context of the field
3. Even if a field a field is deleted from a screen Jira will still keep the historic. Did you add it again to the create/edit/view screen of you project?
4. Go to the audit log to understand what happened and to see who did the modification
Hope it helps!
I do not think I have access to any of those. I am the Project Lead. Is there anything I can check or do I have to contact the Jira admin?
In fact, you don't have access. You should definitely contact the jira admin!
But no worries, your data shouldn't be deleted
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.