Hey all,
does anyone know how to set a rule in Jira that sends a slack message 2 days before the due date of an issue?
I know how to do the slack part but I don't know about the one that sets the due date - 2 days
Thank you!
Hi @Martina, you might add an automation rule triggered by schedule and define a JQL for the due period needed, e.g., like this:
The JQL will be like this
due > endOfDay(1) and due < startOfDay(3)
TimK.
Create automation rule on Scheduled basis and use the query duedate >= startOfDay(2) and duedate < startOfDay(3). This query will return those issues whose due date is after 2 days, and then you can send slack message.
Thank you so much @Muhammad Moazzam Hassan @Tim Kopperud !
I really appreciate it
@Martina, thanks for the feedback. I'm glad it helped.
TimK
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.