In my Asset Management feature, I am planning to create an Automation using Python. These are the details of the goal:
1. In my Asset Management System, there are couple Object Schemas. If click any of those schemas, there is Schema Tree, and in this Schema Tree, there is this section called "Users".
2. In this "User" section, I can select any Users, and there is a custom attribute that was created and it is called "JiraUser". The goal is, to validate the email address of the user whether the user can be found in the Asset. If the user is found, then automatically update the custom attribute field "JiraUser" with the name of the user that is found.
I have not found a solution to tackle this situation, therefore seeking help to put me in the right path to achieve this goal. This is an example python script that I have created ( could be your reference if there is something to be chnaged):


Not sure Python automation for Jira Asset Management is possible or not, but any help will be very much appreicated. Thanks!