We are having Form in a request type in a project and I want to update one of the fields (which is not a custom field but a field I created in the Form itself) to a new custom field that I will create, instead.
Will this change remove all the information for the field that I am planning to remove, from the tickets retrospectively (which has been created previously)?
Can I do such a change without risking losing the information from this field as we might use it for statistic/analytic.
HI @Vera Valshonok
I don't think edits affect any existing instances where a form is already being used, as they are stored on an issue.
To be sure, use a dummy project, create form raise an issue using the form. Then change the form field raise and compare the forms on the issues.
This would give you a definitive answer.
Or make a copy of the current form and link that to the request type and disable the old form.
Make the same comparison.
Thank you! Will do so.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.