I have a problem, because I cannot manage the product I want. I want to be able to convert it to paid subscription and also add users. Which I cannot do at the moment.
I have created a product (Product 1) and a space with loads of useful data and I am regularly using it. I was under impression that I am an admin there.
Under my user profile this product is showing - Product 1 along with Product 2 that I have. https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/products

My Admin console shows only 1 product (Product 2 only). And that's no the one I want to manage.
https://admin.atlassian.com/o/6137ce81-aab8-48ec-b685-52113a7c3d74/products

Anyone knows that is the reason and what could be an advice.
P.S I tried to export a space from Product 1 ( which I cannot magange) to Product 2 (Which I can manage) but It does not work as links are not working. So its of no use really.