Hi there,
I have tried google chrome and mozila firefox but I am not being able to configure dashboard today! When I am clicking on configure, it's being greyed but not opening any configuration page!
Could you please help me to resolve this?
Hi @Chandrashekhar Kavi
Do you have the edit permission on the dashboard you mentioned, as described here?
Usually dashboards have an "edit" button but no "configure" button, is it possible that you're talking about a single widget? Can you maybe share a screenshot?
Yes @Michel Neeser Dashboards have an edit button and when you cliq on it, it will be listed all the configured gadgets under it, my concern with gadget actually.
@Chandrashekhar KaviCan you share a screenshot of the problem?
Found the solution, when we cliq configure in gadgets, and if gadget is minimized mode, it will not show configuration details, I found it when I expanded that gadget.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.