Hi,
I would like to create a simple widget that will show me the amount of bug per each Team.
Is it possible? If yes, which widget I need to use for that?
Thanks.
Could you tell us a bit more how your Team can be seen from the single issue? If this can be found in any field in your issues, you can use the "Two dimensional statistic" gadget on your dashboard.
I'm talking on a specific project in our Jira, we have several development teams that should handle the bugs and I would like to see how many bugs per each team (bar chart will be good for this purpose).
By the way, if you will add the "Team" field into the X or Y axis, it will be possible to show what I need but currently there are many options but couldn't see the Team field.
A Standard Jira Instance does not have a Team field out of the box. Some Apps like e.g. Tempo brings such a field for its purposes that can be used for other things too. Second way is by just adding a custom field for this.
After that you can use many of the available gadgets to visualize your data.
Checking with our admin. Will update.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.