Hi
Suddenly my diagram has disappear instead I see Diagram Not Found.
please help
Anil
Hi @Anil
Going to need a little more information here:
Ste
HI @Anil
Welcome to the community.
The suggestion to look via a different browser or incognito is very valid.
But is the app still active or even installed in your instance?
Hi @Anil . It looks like the board file in the attachments has been deleted, can you check? The macro refers to the whiteboard xml file and displays this particular message when it can't create a connection. If this is not the case with you, please turn to our tech support staff via https://drawio.link/technicalsupport
Sincerely,Bastian
Hi Ste
Thank you for your reply,
it was the Draw.io Board
I'd check on a different browser (or incognito), or another laptop, see if this helps rectify the issue.
If not, I'd contact the vendor directly; see support options here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210933/draw-io-diagrams-whiteboards?hosting=cloud&tab=support
Hi Ste,
Thank you for your help, I could open it on a different PC that did not have any antivirus.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.