Hey all,
I have a team managed project where I have >5k tickets. There are only Epics, Tasks and bugs, and lot of custom field configured in that team managed project.
I want to migrate from existing team managed project to a new Company managed project. I know, and I have read lot of articles regarding this topic but decided to raise this issue again
Problems:
1) I have Tasks in team managed project and I want to change Task -> Enhancement in the new Company managed project
2) I have lot of FixVersions configured in team managed project, and I want to keep them in new Company managed one
3) I have lot of Custom fields which MUST be kept in the new Company managed project
4) I have Sprints in team managed project, and I want to create new ones in Company managed project and associate the corresponding tickets with the new sprints.
Bulk Move wont do the job, because I will lost the Custom Fields data. And because of this I decided to go with the "Bulk Clone" direction
I know there are few plugins that do the magic, but with some limitation. For example, with "Deep Clone" I could not manage to change the issueType when cloning (See point 1)
The Export/Import is very dangerous, because it is too much complicated and tricky and most likely I will lost some important data when importing
So, guys, please help me to understand what is the best option to solve my Use Cases.
Thanks,
Arthur