Hello!
For some reason most issues I create don't show up on my project KAN board. The issues show up on my custom dashboard, and also in the "All issues" tab as well. Exactly one issue shows up on my project KAN board, which is not special in any way.
I don't have any custom filters, and all columns in the "workflow" have "any status" associated to them. The board is relatively new and I have went though all settings multiple times but can't seem to spot what is going wrong. Does anyone have an idea as to why I can't see most my issues on the mian board?
UPDATE: another thing worth mentioning is that under "Project Settings/Board/Columns and Statuses" the columns actually have amount of issues counted properly, eg. "TO DO 7 Issues", "IN PROGRESS 4 issues". But these dont show up. So they are there but not getting to show up on the board.