Hi,
i created an automation to detect some pattern in issue summary and cut it out, but I can't make it work. For unknown reason, the nesting of two smart values doesn't work, while other contributions suggest it should ( like here and here):
Here's the flow description:
1) create a container variable

2) make sure it's a numeric:

3) extract a part of the description (it's a long string). I also tried the function "issue.summary.right()", with the same result

4) check the logs: no text has been read, as if issue.description.substring() wouldn't work with a smart variable as parameter. When I input an explicit integer like 5, it works. With the smart values, it doesn't. As you see in the logs, I made sure the value is a numerical.

Any clue or help would be highly appreciated.
Regards, Adrien
PS: this is the ticket I use for testing purposes, how it looks like. As you see, summary and description are far from being empty:
