I'm setting up an Advanced Roadmap.
My company has a project that houses all the Themes and Initiatives for the company, and my project has all of my team's work. I want my plan to include the themes and initiatives from the company project so we can see how our work relates to them, but including them as a source pulls in ALL of the company Themes and Initiatives, of which there are a lot. I'd like to only include the Themes and Initiatives that have children in my project to reduce the clutter in my plan.
The Themes and Initiatives need to live at the company project level as they are often shared by many teams.
I thought to try and change the issue source for the company level issues. Instead of pulling them all in, I could create a filter - but I can't seem to figure out how to write a JQL statement that would select only issues where the Initiative has a child in my project, and where the Theme is the parent of one of the previous Initiatives.
Is there a better way to do this or a JQL that will only grab the relevant Themes and Initiatives?