Hi All,
Is there a way I can customize the Agent notifications message? I am trying to add certain 'attributes' to the notification content and I am not able to find any obvious way to do that.
Thanks!
@Arshia Waheed welcome to the Atlassian community
There is not a way to currently do that in the delivered product without using an app or an automation email. If you use automation they could get two emails for the same event. There is an enhancement request that you can vote for here for that feature https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-5425
Hi @Arshia Waheed ,
I believe that our app Notification Assistant for Jira may be able to assist you with this.
It allows you to fully customize notification rules, templates, and more.
Feel free to reach out!
@Arshia Waheed can you please accept this answer to help others?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.