Hello,
I am trying to send an email to a group of users with an information table. This table rows are created by an iteration on issues. I have not problems with other fields, but just withe a list one I do.
My code is
<b>{{lookupIssues.size}} Incidencias Abiertas (OTROS):</b>
<table width="100%" max-width="600px" cellborder="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5px" align="left">
{{#lookupIssues}}
<tr>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px" BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><A HREF="{{url}}"> {{key}}</A></td>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px" BGCOLOR="#ffffff">{{created.format("dd/MM/yyyy")}}</td>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px" BGCOLOR="#ffffff">{{status.name}}</td>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px" BGCOLOR="#ffffff">{{summary}} </td>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px" BGCOLOR="#ffffff">{{assignee.displayName}}</td>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px" BGCOLOR="#ffffff">{{reporter.displayName}}</td>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px"
BGCOLOR="#ffffff">{{issue.Acciones creación usuarios}}
</td>
</tr>
{{/}}
where {{issue.Acciones creación usuarios}} is a checkbox list i want to show in the email cell.
I have no problems with the rest, only the checkbox