Hi!When my customers are reading the articles; they see an error message:Unable to load all page data...,But they actually see the whole article. How do I get rid of the error message?Thanks!
Hi @janely.melin ,
Welcome to the community!
In order to debug the error better perhaps you can check the browser's network logs: https://developer.chrome.com/docs/devtools/network/
If the error isn't captured in the network logs too, you may want to check the actual confluence page to see if it has some elements that may be restricted only for Confluence users and won't be allowed in the article UI.
@janely.melin Are you using any excerpts or content shared from a different page?
No, but I started to manage the articles from the Space/Confluence.Before I updated the Articles from the Service Desk environment. The warning is not shown for all articles.
It has something to do with rights. When I'm logged in as me (Confluence user) I don't see the warning. But when logged in as "customer user" i get the error message above the article.
Do you know how to make the articles readable for the customers without this error (as they have access to the whole article), and without being a Confluence user?All the best //JL
@janely.melin Can you relink the Confluence space and follow the steps here to make sure something has not changed or might have been missed when you set it up https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/link-confluence-spaces-to-your-service-project/
Thanks @Jehan Bhathena Yes it is probably in Confluence, as we don't want to pay for all Users to have a license in Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.