Hi all! I am trying to clone a ticket from a Project A to a Project B and C. The cloning in project C works but for project B I get the red rectangle error. Can you help me? Thank you very much!
Hi @Montnic ,
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed
Thank you for your response. Yes, I am an administrator so I appear in all projects.
It is not necessary that administrator has all the access in the project. Please go to project B settings --> Permission scheme and see the permissions.
Also when you clone a ticket from project A, the assignee and the reporter are also copied from Project A to B. So these users should also have the permissions in project B.
For further analysis, can you translate the error and send here.
Oh well, I'm seeing that the person assigned in A does not belong to project B. That could be the error then.
But if this is it, then I have another problem. If I just want to create a new ticket (i.e. change the action to create and not clone) I won't be able to bring the fields I mentioned when trying to clone the ticket.
My real problem is the following. I have a form in my project A but because it is not possible to insert the form in the cloning/creation of the ticket, I am creating custom fields so that when I call them in the cloning/creation they appear on the right side next to the details such as: priority, responsible, etc.
I hope I made myself clear
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.