Our company has migrated to Confluence Cloud. I have succesfully updated one page, but am stuck with all other pages - everytime I open the Editor I receive an error reading
"Beim Laden des Editors ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Ihre Änderungen gehen nicht verloren. Aktualisieren Sie die Seite und versuchen Sie es dann erneut."
(A problem has occurred while loading the editor. Your changes will not be lost. Refresh the page and then try again.)
However, after refreshing the page and restarting the browser, the same error keeps occuring. I have tried several browsers too. I am no admin, so cannot check any settings, and I work in a completely different time zone to my company - which obviously doesn`t help with trouble shooting.
All I could find in the forum is restarting the browser - doesn`t work for me (tried it for two days now).
When I try to make changes despite the error message and save these, another error message pops up telling me that I have to enter a page title - which is clearly on top of the page already and cannot be amended either.
Does anyone have any ideas? (Please keep in mind that I have no solid background knowledge of Code or even Confluence; I am basically self taught - sorry.)
Thanks for any suggestions!