I was excited by what by what it seemed Atlassian service management could enable us to do, but the disappointment quickly set in. I tried many times to contact atlassian and submitting call back requests only to not be contacted and not be able to contact them. Then engaging a partner resulted in weeks of waiting with no output. In contrast the other companies all were very contactable and provided the information we needed to assess their product with in days.
It left me wondering what the service is like, if the pre sales service is this bad.
its a shame, I love the atlassian ethos and working model. I was looking forward to working with you guys
maybe for a little business it ok to expect them to just give it a go and blindly buy it, however a larger company will need some support to perform a proper assessment.
It would be great to see you guys mature in this space 