HelloI have Kanban board above it I clicked Add peopleAnd sent an invitation to email. Fter clicking on link user sees himself in a list on board. But I as a manager I dont see him and cannot assign him to tasks.His screenhttps://prnt.sc/JPCDdMsq1LMFMinehttps://prnt.sc/1_kAzBWhb1SbFor me he is not active yet. Why? Please helphttps://prnt.sc/O66vPLbNbpQs
Hi @Evo Mind ,
Atlassian already responded to another post regarding this issue. It says that the last activity about a user is updated every four hours. For how long has he been working on this project?
Maybe wait a few hours until the information is updated?
Hopefully it will be resolved by itself, soon!
Regards
Hi @Evo Mind
To add to the response from @Bastien Delourmel _FMX_: You can only see the icon of a user in a board's filter if the user is actually assigned to an issue on the board. Therefore, if you create a new issue, assign the user you invited and move the issue to the board, the icon should become visible.
Hope this helps.
Its a problem I cannot assign him . He is not in a listhttps://prnt.sc/SePx0MafOhzv
waited all night. I added users before and its first time that after accepting an invitation via email this user is not in a list. And I cannot assign him
Adding to the earlier posts of @Bastien Delourmel _FMX_ and @Michel Neeser, in order to be able to assign a user to an issue in your project, that user must have the right access to your project.
Make sure that this user is assigned to a role in your project that has the assignable user permission (if your project is company managed). Check project settings / permissions and project settings / people to make sure this person is assigned the right permission level in your project.
Hope this helps!
https://prnt.sc/dymxjxCvM4QBHe is even with permissions of admin and I still dont see him in a list of users that can be assignWhy before everything was fine and now its not the same.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.