Hello, I have been trying to add a Trello Board to a confluence page, but regardless of the privacy option of the Trello Board, I am getting the error below, even if the Trello Board is public:
Trello.com refused to connect.
Adding screenshot
Currently, I have the same problem. Unfortunately, I don't have the solution right now, but I would like to add some information that could help troubleshoot.
In my case, my Trello board embedding isn't working, exactly as Filipe's screenshot shared above. However, when I put the URL into the Confluence page and select instead the "Card" option to display it, we can see that the link between the board and the Confluence page is made correctly. My board title and description display accurately.
In my case (and maybe Filipe's too), I'm pretty sure this is the full embedding mode that is currently bugged.
I can confirm I have the same experience! it's only the full one that does not work for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.