Hello all -
I'm looking to be able to perform the following tasks from within a company-managed project from the 'Issues -> All Issues' section of a project.
1. I'd like to be able to add a custom field to the view, but when I look to add it, I see the following message: "We’re still building support for configuring all fields as columns. Switch to the old issue search to add all fields as columns." Where can I add my interest to this functionality? How can I vote for it, if that's an option? Is there any kind of ETA as to when this functionality will be made available to us? If I go to the 'old issue search' view as I'm given that option, I lose some of the functionality that my users depend on, the primary of which is the loss of the avatar from the Assignee column. My users are visually-orientated, so they like to have the avatar visible for quick identification of which user is working on which project.
2. Is there a way to alter the 'Priority' and 'Assignee' fields in the 'All issues' view so that the Priority can be changed and/or the Assignee can be changed right from this interface? How would I do something like this? If this functionality is not doable, may I ask why please? I can make this change for the 'Status' of a given issue - what would it take to add this functionality in for other fields as well?
Additionally, I'd like to have the following functionality added to a filter that I've created, both to use within just the filter and then to use it within a Dashboard.
3. How, if possible, can I get filters to show the avatar of an assignee? Right now it just shows their names and I don't see the ability to turn on the avatar icon next to it.
4. As with item #2 above, I'd like to have the ability to change fields from a filter/dashboard view as well. Specifically, I've been requested to allow the functionality to change Status, Assignee, and Priority.
I'm asking questions 3 and 4 in the event that turning on this functionality within a filter/dashboard may be easier or doable when it may not be possible to make the changes/requests I've mentioned above at an 'Issues' level.
Thank you,
Charles