I have a tree issues, 3 story under Epic.
one of the story is in done status and Epic Status also is in Done, if I take any change in any field of the ticket(story), which is in done status, that story status should change to ToDo from Done automatically (if i made any update in any field in that issue), and here I want that Epic status also should change to ToDo from Done automatically.
this is the automation i have done
TRIGGER: Issue Updated
CONDITION: Issue Field Condition
Issue Type is one of <select all your standard issue types>
CONDITION: Issue Fields Condition
Status equals Done
ACTION: Transition Issue
Status: ToDo
FOR EACH Related Issues: Parent
CONDITION Issue Fields Condition
Status equals Done
ACTION: Transition Issue
Status: ToDo
but here i have another obstacle, here i want this action to be done when any changes takes place in summary,description and status only. here i have taken the condition "issue field condition". i have given summary equals to value {{changelog.summary}}. but it is not giving expected result.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/automatically-copy-the-status-field-in-parent-ticket-as-sub-task/qaq-p/2534428