Hey All,
I'm bulk creating sets of ~20 epics that are all interconnected to each other. I believe my best option would be to use the label field as the connective tissue between the epics. I'm currently using an automation rule that I kick off manually which searches for any issues that contain the first epic. Then I use a branch rule that reads JQL which identified the downstream Epic via a label. Lastly I'm using the "link issues" to try to grab all issues with the first label.
If I try this last step with just an issue key the rule runs successfully so I believe I have a syntax issue with how I'm trying to grab the epic in the final step. I'm currently using {{issue.labels.match("(EpicImport1)")}} to try to grab any epic with the label EpicImport1.
Images attached are a small scale version of what I'm trying to do. Thanks in advance for any advice, alternatives, or solutions!




