Hello,
I have created a dashboard for the Product Owner and one of the gadgets I have used is:
- Custom Charts: Custom Charts for Jira is a simple, powerful tool for creating customizable charts and reports on Jira Dashboards.
I am using label to filter and any epic that has this label is showing under this gadget.
My question is how can I add the sum of no. of stories that the epic has as a column in this gadget? The column in red is what I would like to add. E.g. Epic 1 has 11 stories summing up to 100 points, Epic 2 has 6 stories summing up to 26 points.
Please refer to the second image. The gadget allows adding more columns either using field name or smart label. This label can be JQL smart label or saved filter smart label.
I could not find a way to sum the linked issues under each epic so that it would show in the gadget under number of stories. Any help is appreciated!
Pls note this is a company managed project. I thought about using an automation but there is no field under Epic that I can use to provide a sum of stories under it. So thats not an option.

