Hello,
We use assets to drive the cascading selection in portal, this works very well. But i want to use a form for anonymous users that do not have the drop down option.
In schema there is Contact objecttype with PortalAccount attribute.
I need a way to show 2 different versions of requests
Option 1: if user is not logged in OR user is logged in but not in our asset database
Option 2: user is logged in and we have that user as contact object in assets.Then there are drop downs for Project and Factory.

How could I achieve this? So far i have not found an even an idea how to.
Form do have sections and conditional visibility, but this is very strict very little options. I can just use a field and see if this has some value, if so then visible. Maybe i could do something with it, maybe i could use it some how.