Hi @Shivangi,
That seems like a pretty clear explanation of why you can't access your board. If you are the admin for your site, update your billing details as indicated or reach out to Atlassian support and raise a request for Billing, payments and pricing if you think something is wrong.
You can do so via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hope this helps!
@Walter Buggenhout I am using free plan. Then why this message shown to me. My site is not visible to me its deactivate.
I am facing this problem again and again. Can you please ;let me know What is the exact reason?
Here in the Community we won't be able to tell you. Many of us, like myself are volunteering to help people solve challenges and share knowledge; but we can't access your environment.
As I mentioned, raise a ticket with Atlassian support for this. They can access your environment and tell you what is wrong.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.