Here's a quick video that breaks down my issue I'm trying to resolve: https://app.screencast.com/d2E2efORISIN6
----
I have a form on my website that people can fill out and it sends an email to my Jira Service Desk to become a new ticket.
However, the email "from address" is my own address, so I can't reply directly without first adding this person as a customer so that I can then set them as the reporter.
If I just paste their email into the reporter field it doesn't give me any option to create them directly from there as expected. Instead, I have to click to the Customers page, add them as a customer, and then keep trying again until this syncs up so that they're found when I paste their email into the reporter field.
Is there any way to improve this procedure? It seems small, but when I have to do this many times it kills a lot of time.
Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!