Hello everyone,
I want to manage and centralize all the equipment delivered to the employees (laptops, tablets, mobiles .... ) with an acknowledgement of receipt. In this way I pretend to achieve the automation, digitization and simplification of the process.
The delivered assets can be part of the global assets / inventory management but is not mandatory.
I know that Jira is a powerfull ITSM and have ways to manage or centralize the inventory/assets but I don't know where to start or what is the best option for me ( What plugin or software inside Jira is the correct option? can be done in an easy way with the license and products currently I have doing a few steps? or, on the contrary, I need a new and more expensive license or more complex configuration? Maybe my requirements can't be done using Jira in any way? .....)
Maybe I need to contact a sales agent instead of ask the comunity ..... I don't know.
But, if there is a way to do exactly what I want using Jira I prefer to use it to take as much as possible advantage from the tool.
Thanks in advance