Hello,I would like to upgrade tier of my Service Management so I will be able to add more agents/users. Your documentation Atlassian Cloud Licensing | Atlassian for annual payments redirects to pagePricing, billing & licensing inquiries | Atlassianwhere after selecting what I want Im getting link to ... your documentation. So my question is Cloud sites paid annually will need a formal prorated upgrade quote, as products are sold in distinct user tiers. Please review the available annual user tiers and Contact Us for a formal upgrade quote.How can I contact you and request upgrading tier (your chatbot on website dosnt work).
Hi Tom, have you tried opening a ticket with support to get a quote? You should be able to open a ticket here: Billing Support then select "Billing, payments, and pricing" to get a more specific information from Atlassian regarding your request.
We're not going to be able to assist you on this Community Forum.
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.