Hello,
Is it possible to have multiple workflows in the same project?. Meaning having a separate workflow for each board? becuase i was trying this but whenever I try to create a separate workflow and do the transitions, it prevents me and a message pop up telling me that it is not allowed to do this action on a draft workflow. While on the other side transitions to a status from all is allowed.
The current situation oblige me to use a signle and onyl a single workflow for all boards. What I wanted to do is to have multiple different boards with different workflows and hence with different status and transitions ( a board for marketing, a board for management, a board for finance ... etc). While they could share and have links on some status like the backlog or the done status. I don't want to view status from other boards when I do transitions for issues from a certain board; which is not the case now.

