Hi Team,
I am trying to create an automation rule that can send me a single slack notification listing all jira items that have been waiting in Final Review for more than 2 days. I have got the trigger working correctly where I am using a JQL query to find all the matching items and that is working correctly. But instead of getting a single slack message with all issues from the JQL I am getting a slack message per issue from the JQL.
Below is what I am using in the slack notification part of my rule.
*The following items have been waiting in Final Review for 2 days*
<URL for my work jira/{{issue.key}}|{{issue.key}}> - *{{issue.customfield_10370}}*
{{issue.customfield_10387}}
I looked up info on smart values and tried their simple examples such as
{{#issues}}{{key}}{{/}}
But still I receive a slack message per issue from the JQL
Any help and guidance from anyone would be awesome!