Hello. I need help setting up an Automation Rule.
I have multiple Trello boards to interface with clients upon onboarding. 1 Trello board per customer. There are Trello Buttons that create different Issues on a JIRA Project
In the JIRA project, I want each customer to be an Epic
Trello Button captures the Trello Board Name and copies it to the summary field of the created Issue
I need the rule to:
1. Look in the Project if there is an existing Epic whose summary field matches the summary field of the created Issue
2. If there is a match, it should link the created Issue to the matched existing Epic
3. If there is no match, it should:
3.1. Create a new Epic and copy the summary field from the created Issue and set it as the Epic summary field
3.2. link the created Issue to new created Epic
Thanks in advance!!