Hi all. We have a migration project. We migrate knowledge across N applications. For each application, we've created a page with a checklist. The checklists are tables. Each table contains two columns and 50 rows. The row is a "key - value" pair with an appropriate application parameter. During a knowledge transfer, our teams have to fill those tables. We have data for the appropriate parameter if we have any data in the 'value' column. The KPI for the application is a percentage of filled rows. I have 2 questions:
1. How to calculate / get the number of rows where the 'value' is not empty? Having this we divide the number by 50 and we get the needed percentage.
2. If the first task has a solution, the second task is gathering those percentages across all application pages in one table.
Of course, using Excel/Google Sheets would simplify the task a lot. But I want to check Confluence-based possible solutions first.
I assume it's all about macros. I'd be grateful for relevant examples or guidance on what to read. Thank you in advance.