(Disclaimer: new to Jira & not a developer)
I have a client who wants to be updated on the status of both bugs/technical issues reported and new feature requests. We only have Jira and Confluence (no Work Management). The boards I mention below are company-managed, and I am a global admin.
Here is what I'd like to do:
- Track their incoming bugs/technical issues by logging them on one board in Jira managed by our developers. Their bugs/technical issues would be grouped via one epic with the client's name.
- Track their incoming feature requests by logging them on one board in Jira managed by me (designer). Their feature requests would be grouped via one epic with the client's name.
- I'd like to create a new board that combines any issue/feature that's listed as part of these two epics.
- I want the issue/feature requests on the new board to update based on what edits are made on the original issue/feature (description, status, etc.).
- I'd like to copy this new board into Confluence and create a shareable public link for the client to view.
Is this possible? If so, how?