Hello,
I was trying to close a sprint and this error shows up. I am an admin and still unable to close the sprint.
@Krishna Mantha, If you have a paid subscription with Atlassian, you should open a support ticket. This is likely a technical issue that requires Atlassian's help to resolve.
Could you please share the error screenshot..?
This is what i see.
can you help me with any email or link to the support ticket? I tried but may be i was using a wrong one.
Hi @Krishna Mantha ,
Could you please try to broswe the page in Incognito tab..?
Please let me know the output.
Regards,Sanjen
same error again in incognito tab
Apparently, support ticket said, its issue with the filter query and we are still not able to fix it. Its not with the permissions in my case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.