Hallo I have the following problem: the autoresponder service set up on my project automatically generates a new ticket instead of inserting the response into the ticket opened by the customer (who doesn't use jira). How can I solve it? Do I have to disable the automatic reply? Thank you
@Alain Gagne,
What do you mean by the "autoresponder service"?
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems
I mean that when a ticket is received, an email is automatically sent confirming acceptance but this generates the opening of another ticket in the customer's systemthanks
I see! Thanks for the clarification. If you want to disable that, you need to navigate to your Project Settings -> Customer Notifications. Here, you'll be able to customize which messages are sent, and what the contents of those messages are!Thanks, Kian
Thank you Kian, I'll try this solution and hope it works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.