I am tying to access my DevOps in JSM via the GraphQL api. Specifically I am trying to query the connected services list in Change Management (specifically github) to get a list of services that are connected/configured for our deployment notifications from GitHub. I can't seem to determine what query to run. Any suggestions or other that have been able find this information (other than the GUI)?
There may be a more direct route, but here is the query I was able to utilize using the devOps query using Atlassian's Graphql api:
Atlassian endpoint: https://my-company.atlassian.net/gateway/api/graphql
query ChangeMgmt { devOpsServices(cloudId: "--site--", first: 300) { nodes { id name organizationId description compassId compassRevision serviceType { name } jiraProjects { nodes { relationshipType description devOpsService { name } jiraProject { name description key } } } } totalCount }}
The query returns of the of services on my site, and under jiraProjects > nodes the "relationshipType" = "CHANGE_MANAGEMENT for there i have set deployment tracking in my service project. This works for now but there is possibly/probably a better path to take (i.e. through the JSM/Jira project queries I assume)
@Ken Young -
Since GraphQL is a third party platform, you should contact the vendor directly to obtain technical support.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.